This is reason why 1 becomes lots more sizes biger lol . But here is what u need :
200g plain flour
200g caster sugar
1 tea spoon baking powder
1/2 tea spoon biocarbonate of soda
175g unsalted butter
3 large/medium eggs
2 tea spoons vanilla extract
Some raisins and chocolate chips
600ml double cream
So all u need to do is
1. Take everything out of the fridge so it warms to room temperature
2.Preheat owen to 150c line and butter 2 30cm round trays
3. Mix sugar with butter then mix in the flour , baking powder, biocarbonate, and then add 3 eggs and vanilla extract. Mix all till get to a creamy mix .
4. I made the cake with 2 add ins so devide the mixture in half and in one add some chocolate chips and mix and in other some raisins and mix .
5. Place the mixtures each in 1 tray and bake for about 40 mins start check if ready from 35 mins.
6. Remove the cakes the trays and leave them to cool.
7. Wile waiting . Whip the douple cream with some sugar to make it sweet.
8. When the cakes are cooled place one on a plate and put a thick layer of cream on it and cover it then place the second cake and cover with cream again and if there’s some cream left just cover the sides . I sprinkled some chocolate sprinkles on top just to mix it up and done
Its super easy to make and know it doesn’t look mind blowing but it tastes like heaven and good thing is that u can’t eat lots of it as it quickly fills you up so great for sunday lunch or well thurstday in this case haha
That cake looks delicious!
It was haha .