Posted on

work on the room – window and th side bits that need fixing

finaly had bit moment to do bit on the spear room again so it starting to come together.  this time i wanted to sort the window and all the side bits and bits around the door just get it moving. 

for this i just used some white emulsion form wilkinsons that i had left from last year in uni and just a large brush
image

as per usual mix the paint up
image

for this i didnt use a tray just dip the brush in emulsion and paint away
image

image

i started ount on the wall with the cards too but i want get it finished before i post about it.  it will take longer than i expected with the cards but im planing to get it done this week so at least the main bits are done. 

About disspossable

a full time goth and full time art student with obvious plenty time to kill to blog about nonsence that noone wants to talk about.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s