just thought share my quick little buy of these lovely nails inc. nail colors. this set seemed really up my alley plus i had a 10 pound gift card so ended up just paying the postage and packageing costs. pretty pleased
Oh oh oh sweeties of the year . Lol I feel like a child . My bf sent me these angry birds sweets and must say it felt like going back to when was tiny kidy lol they literary are the bestest sweeties ever. I feel so so bad that we can’t get these in uk and they need be ordered but god they tasted so so soo good.
My lovely boyfriend keeps gifting me cute things. He sent me this lovely key chain . I always wanted a key chain but never had one till now. I think its absolutely beautiful and I love it . The chain is a bit long as never wear long chained necklaces but maybe its time to start cos do like how it looks like on plain black top as just a little accent. Well happy 🙂
At 5th of april was my 7years in uk anniversary and I decided to bake a chocolate themed cake and this is how I did it. I know I didn’t make the most beautiful cake but god it tasted good lol
You will need :
For the base:
175g unsalted butter
200g caster sugar
200g plain flour
1 tea spoon baking powder
1/2 tea spoon bio carbonate of soda
3 small or 2 large eggs
2 tea spoons vanilla extract
Pack of chocolate chips
70g caster sugar
500ml double cream
Some shredded chocolate for topping
What you do:
1. Take everything out of the fridge so it warms to room temperature
2. Preheat owen to 150 degrees ( found this to be better temperature than 180 that most recipes say) and line and butter 2 30cm round baking trays
3. Mix together butter and sugar then add flour wit baking powder and bio carbonate and then eggs and vanilla. Mix all well together so no bubbles or flour chunks. Then add the chocolate chips and mix well.
4. Divide the mix between the baking trays and put in own for about half an hour or till looking golden and ready. 5. Wile the base is cooking take your double cream mix together with sugar and cacao and whip till it has nice cream texture. Then place in fridge so it cools down as it be easier to apply on the base.
6. When bases are done cooking remove them from baking trays and leave them cool.
7. When cooled its time to stack the cake together. Place 1 of the based on the plate and use about 1/3 of the cream to cover the top of it. Then I shredded some chocolate and sprinkled it on top. Then place the second base on the top and repeat the process . Cover the sides too with the last third of the cream and just sprinkle chocolate and its done.
By all means be sure to mix this recipe up by adding some nuts or other sweeties or what ever else you like to make it perfect for you. This is just how I did it.
Day 6: what are you afraid of?
This seemed like really easy question cause I can straight answer it without thinking . There is 2 things that I’m heavily afraid of
1. Losing people I love. Not only as in sense that something would happen to them but in sense that something would happen and they wouldn’t want me in their life for what ever reason. Its just a hurtful process no-one wana go trough.
2. Water as in sea oceans and massive wave. That stuff scares the life out me and if I have nightmares at night its always some big ass wave killing me lol so no I don’t do water .
The unbelievable finally happened and I found lovely high waisted shorts. That actually fit not too bad. I got these from ebay for like 3 pounds all in which I thought was great price . I think I do need get some of them very tight tights to squeesh my bum cheeks in nice shape but other ways think these were good find despite being from primark which I only discovered when they arrived at my door . But. I’m still very pleased with these and don’t know how I not noticed them in shops. They are size 8 and fit good around hips but bit wide at very top. But think best 1s so far