as have finaly started on working on the sorting the spare room i thought it be great for sharing easy diy tips. so here is how i decorated the window edge.
so i decided that i will start posting up how i do my nails . i will try to keep these videos regular. and post them every monday
some easy nail art for you . or me sorting my nails
as i have started out the mini every day workouts again i thought i share them to give you some easy ideas
1. 30 squats
2. 30 sumo squats or plie squats
3. 30 leg lifts
4. 30 with each leg – on knees leg lifts
5. 30 but lifts
6. 30 sit ups
i know this is a very small work out but as i do 4 trainings of 2h each a week with martial arts i dnt wana be in muscle pain all week but dont wana kind of not do anything trough the week . noone wants too much calories building up so i find this kind of routine very good.
so i been seeing this site for a wile now so i thought ill try it out.
if you have a question for me or just wana check it out here is the link
At 5th of april was my 7years in uk anniversary and I decided to bake a chocolate themed cake and this is how I did it. I know I didn’t make the most beautiful cake but god it tasted good lol
You will need :
For the base:
175g unsalted butter
200g caster sugar
200g plain flour
1 tea spoon baking powder
1/2 tea spoon bio carbonate of soda
3 small or 2 large eggs
2 tea spoons vanilla extract
Pack of chocolate chips
70g caster sugar
500ml double cream
Some shredded chocolate for topping
What you do:
1. Take everything out of the fridge so it warms to room temperature
2. Preheat owen to 150 degrees ( found this to be better temperature than 180 that most recipes say) and line and butter 2 30cm round baking trays
3. Mix together butter and sugar then add flour wit baking powder and bio carbonate and then eggs and vanilla. Mix all well together so no bubbles or flour chunks. Then add the chocolate chips and mix well.
4. Divide the mix between the baking trays and put in own for about half an hour or till looking golden and ready. 5. Wile the base is cooking take your double cream mix together with sugar and cacao and whip till it has nice cream texture. Then place in fridge so it cools down as it be easier to apply on the base.
6. When bases are done cooking remove them from baking trays and leave them cool.
7. When cooled its time to stack the cake together. Place 1 of the based on the plate and use about 1/3 of the cream to cover the top of it. Then I shredded some chocolate and sprinkled it on top. Then place the second base on the top and repeat the process . Cover the sides too with the last third of the cream and just sprinkle chocolate and its done.
By all means be sure to mix this recipe up by adding some nuts or other sweeties or what ever else you like to make it perfect for you. This is just how I did it.