Tag Archives: first
purrfect box for cats first impressions
purffect box people decided to be supper nice to me and send me one of their boxes to test with my furry terrors.
if your interested in this subscription box be sure to check out their web page. they do box for cats and dogs
the box costs 19.90£ a month or you can get a yearly subscription for 15.90£ a month
here is the links
so the valentines are apporoaching
hellow friends, how are you feeling are you ready for the valentines day? i know i am. well kind of. obvious get some bits for my lovely bf to have but thats about as far as it goes. me and him be together 5 years at end of june yet this will be the first valentines day we actually have together . in some sense it is kind of making me a bit nervous . duno why tho as we dont really celebrate it anyway . we all know that every day should be like the valentines day. but still . i guess just another thing to tick of i the grand lisst of things done in relation ship haha
here is my video about what i got for my valentine. its crazy sweets and pure love haha
box de lux. first box. first impressions
so finally finally after super long wait i recieved my box de lux. it is a beauty themed subscription box all in coming together to 18.95 pounds. i checked out their web page and looked at previous boxes and it seemed ok price for what they are offering in the boxes as most of the times there is full size products as well as new and unexpected items. in other words must have.
the box it self. i thought the box it self have really nice sturdy feel to it. kept very simplistic black with their logo on the top. which i think makes this box very reusable. it arived in another brown box. and they where using royal mail to post it. when i opened the box it did seemed like it have been a bit kicked around in the post office making the tissue paper to tear and things being upside down etc. but luckaly notting was riped or opened or anything like that. i was suprized that there is no leaflet about the products or anything so it seemed a bit strange but in same time less paper to get rid of later. trought the box they used shreded paper to keep things in place. all together there is 5 full size products.
1. felicitys chocolate. i recieved a small box of these chocolates. there is 8 in the pack and they are quite good sized. on the lable it says that they have the graphic print called sarah2 wich must say is quite nice and interesting and could make a good gift to someone, must say a leaflet would be handy now stating the prices of the items. from the top the chocolates look really nice but when taken out they do seem a bit rushed to make. do taste really nice. i personaly would have prefared dark chocolate but this makes a good change.
2. anatomicals, snog me senseless minty tingly lip balm. i never had a lip balm like this before. its quite tick lip balm which i always love about things like this cos it makes it easier to apply a good layer of it. when its put on lips at start you just feel like its a normal lip balm but in couple seconds it starts to give this minty feel. like the tingling that is talked about on the packageing. this made me thing of feeling i get after brushing my teeth with a really strong flavour tooth paste. only on my lips. its hard to explain but must say i love it. it smells really fresh and minty too but does not taste it haha. really looking forward to using this in my every day rutine.
3. heyland & whittle soap. this is like a set of 3 different kind of soaps. the 1st seem to have like a rose flavour the second is quite orangey and the last must say makes me think of like when i was little little like 2 3 my gran used to use these soap for washing clothes this is what it makes me think of, which is not the nicest smell. recently i been quite into using normal soap again rather than the shower gels as for pure fact my dad got me some from london and i been loving it since. these soap do give me this weird organic feel and makes me think that they are natural with no chemicals etc meaning it will work good with my dry skin.
4. sweets in the city candy in sherbert lemon flavour. mini cube. so obvious the first thing that i noticed is the masive sticker saying sugar free treats meaning the sweeties are full with sweeteners but they do taste really nice. a settle leamon flavour not that very strong sour taste that most people dont like. one thing i m not too keen on is the size of the sweets as it just seems that ur eating the thing for million years but a good thing if u wana slim down and keep your mouth bussy lol. over all quite a nice little treat. think be great to leave as a little present for someone.
5. marilou bio. organic hand cream. oh this cream seems like tottal heaven in a tube lol. when first put on it does seem bit on the oily side but is very very quickly absorbed and leaves instant soft feel to the hands. and it also smells reallly rally good. i do look forward to trying it out properly as all these kind of crams can only do good to mh dry skin. specially would like to find one that i dont need use it every minute of the day to do the job. so i must say this is what i was most exited about and it comes full size in 75ml tube. wich i think is good size fir hand cream.
over all i think this was a good box. i do sugest to try it. just like i said would have been good if there be a leavlet of any kind to say more about the products
wreck this jurnal?
30 day blogging challenge: day 10
Day 10: best trip of your life
So this is not even a question. Best trip of my life so far is me and my mum first time in london. I think I was 12ish. And honestly it totally changed my life . I was so so amazed by literary everything there and since then there is no other place I wana travel to obvious a major exception being new york lol. But u know what I mean. Its just amazing the city never sleeps there is literary no other place for me 🙂
new headphones, first impressions review
so it have finaly happened and i have got a nice set of headphones, got them from tescos and was quite pleased with the quzlity tbh. the price for these was around 14.99 they are by a company called technika.
must say im qute impressed with these as the sound is really good and the wire is nice lenght only thing id change is that the wire is attaced to both sides rathervthan one but you know its just tiny tiny detail. plus what made me exited by these is that they look not too bad when actualy using them cos i know i have got quite few pairs before and u take them out the pack try them on and you look like your wearing some alien device. i feel like these are good quality for a good price,
i wanted to find a link for them but there were none like them for some reason. i got mines in shop.
new camera talks and some updates