I been seeing a lot lately of this velvet nails I’m sure every1s already done it but hey I was like why not let’s try something I havnt before . I thought it could look really nice for new years if it comes out well . Plus have the nail rock shiny things to save the day just in case . 🙂
Being a goth and a person who burns in the sun like a little cookie lol I work with my skin to make it lovely and extra pail so this is what I do .
1. Cover face with moisturising cream . I use clarins daily energizer cream the age apropriete one so 20+ . Just to keep the face nice and moisturised with all that is going on it
2. When face is dry put some sun screen on I use ether la roche posay anthelios xl 50+ or sun pass spf50 for kids as the kids ones are bit more intence as kids have more sensetive skin .
3. After face drys use consiler stick from 17 extra fair on eyes and extra red areas like spots etc
4. Use urban decay skinc cream to powder foundation in fate. To go over the spots and consiler to blend everything in
5. After that I use loreal true match foundation to go over my cheeks as they usualy are very bright read.
6. To finish it of use star gazer pressed white powder to blend everything on face and neck .
This is how I do it and if u want mor detail there is video up on my youtube chanel I’m darkprincess7896