Finally finally finished the cat bed took a while but here it is old bed cover and 2 old pillows later we have lovely new cat bed . Feel proud lol . Will be tutorial for this coming up soon as have 6 cats 1 bed wont do lol .
so finally finally after super long wait i recieved my box de lux. it is a beauty themed subscription box all in coming together to 18.95 pounds. i checked out their web page and looked at previous boxes and it seemed ok price for what they are offering in the boxes as most of the times there is full size products as well as new and unexpected items. in other words must have.
the box it self. i thought the box it self have really nice sturdy feel to it. kept very simplistic black with their logo on the top. which i think makes this box very reusable. it arived in another brown box. and they where using royal mail to post it. when i opened the box it did seemed like it have been a bit kicked around in the post office making the tissue paper to tear and things being upside down etc. but luckaly notting was riped or opened or anything like that. i was suprized that there is no leaflet about the products or anything so it seemed a bit strange but in same time less paper to get rid of later. trought the box they used shreded paper to keep things in place. all together there is 5 full size products.
1. felicitys chocolate. i recieved a small box of these chocolates. there is 8 in the pack and they are quite good sized. on the lable it says that they have the graphic print called sarah2 wich must say is quite nice and interesting and could make a good gift to someone, must say a leaflet would be handy now stating the prices of the items. from the top the chocolates look really nice but when taken out they do seem a bit rushed to make. do taste really nice. i personaly would have prefared dark chocolate but this makes a good change.
2. anatomicals, snog me senseless minty tingly lip balm. i never had a lip balm like this before. its quite tick lip balm which i always love about things like this cos it makes it easier to apply a good layer of it. when its put on lips at start you just feel like its a normal lip balm but in couple seconds it starts to give this minty feel. like the tingling that is talked about on the packageing. this made me thing of feeling i get after brushing my teeth with a really strong flavour tooth paste. only on my lips. its hard to explain but must say i love it. it smells really fresh and minty too but does not taste it haha. really looking forward to using this in my every day rutine.
3. heyland & whittle soap. this is like a set of 3 different kind of soaps. the 1st seem to have like a rose flavour the second is quite orangey and the last must say makes me think of like when i was little little like 2 3 my gran used to use these soap for washing clothes this is what it makes me think of, which is not the nicest smell. recently i been quite into using normal soap again rather than the shower gels as for pure fact my dad got me some from london and i been loving it since. these soap do give me this weird organic feel and makes me think that they are natural with no chemicals etc meaning it will work good with my dry skin.
4. sweets in the city candy in sherbert lemon flavour. mini cube. so obvious the first thing that i noticed is the masive sticker saying sugar free treats meaning the sweeties are full with sweeteners but they do taste really nice. a settle leamon flavour not that very strong sour taste that most people dont like. one thing i m not too keen on is the size of the sweets as it just seems that ur eating the thing for million years but a good thing if u wana slim down and keep your mouth bussy lol. over all quite a nice little treat. think be great to leave as a little present for someone.
5. marilou bio. organic hand cream. oh this cream seems like tottal heaven in a tube lol. when first put on it does seem bit on the oily side but is very very quickly absorbed and leaves instant soft feel to the hands. and it also smells reallly rally good. i do look forward to trying it out properly as all these kind of crams can only do good to mh dry skin. specially would like to find one that i dont need use it every minute of the day to do the job. so i must say this is what i was most exited about and it comes full size in 75ml tube. wich i think is good size fir hand cream.
over all i think this was a good box. i do sugest to try it. just like i said would have been good if there be a leavlet of any kind to say more about the products
and omg they are freaking heaven. its a must try if your same as me and your hands are literary always cold. my hands and fingers are like really bony etc i cant even wear rings properly cos all them just too big. and they are allways always cold. so my mum thought thease would do me good. basickly you take them out the pack and they instantly get warm with the air and they do keep the heat up to 10 h like it says on pack only bad thing about these is that they are one use only. but u know why not its worth it for the heat 🙂 u know what i did yesterday i put some fluffy socks on and put one in each sock to keep my feet warm too. its briliant lol
So as I shared the other day about my new toy that my sweet boyfriend got me . So today I embrace trying it out well on my hand its just small cross but well I have always wanted it no joke. Since I member my self I have always drawn a little cross on my hand and now I just thought f it I’m doing it and just made my first ever tattoo. Which is nr 5 on tattoos that I actualy have . Really want try tattooing but dnt know anyone who could show me their tips and trics but I will try embrace it and see where it gets me
The new glossy box is here ! November 2013 . Quick note before review there was 3 vichy creams I gave 1 away to a friend . Ok let’s start with the vichy serum. Its pretty much a cream u put on your pretty face before you put your moisturising cream on just to give it that extra bit . I tried it out thought it was great I needed just tiny bit to cover the whole face and face instantly felt nicer to touch . in box you got 3 sample size packs with 3ml in each I thought it was pretty good specially when full size bottle costs 29.50 for 30ml. Next we have emite make up eye shadow in color nect (I think) its really light shiny color I would say its more for highlights than actually using as all over eye thing unless you are totally into the natural look. As as we all know I’m not . Plus I can’t really use. It as highlighter too as my face and over all skin is very pale so I dnt really highlight bits everything is colored over lol. I tried it out tho and it seemed so nice almost a creamy feel, very shimery. It came in full size and you can buy it online for 16.80. Next there is yves rocher france hand cream with cocoa and pistachio nut scent. It smells amazing . Absorbs nt so good tho it is towards the oily kind cream but as we know them ones are usually better for the super dry hands like mine. This 1 came is full size and costs 1.95 . Since started ordering the glossy box I noticed that the hand creams is like a must cos its almost every time there . Anyhow moving on. Next is elegant touch rapid dry for nails. Honestly since now I never before seen a nail drying think like this as usually it comes as normal bottle like another layer of the polish but this is a spray . Like magic haha . I just spraid it on my nails and must say I instantly noticed 1 thing I might not like and its oiliness like its there to work with around the nail too so I’m not to sure about it . And you can get this full size spray bottle for 3 pound . I guess for 3 pounds can’t really ask much more . Last but not least we have this beautiful dark blue nail polish by b. Its in 180 midnight and well blue is the main tone in my nail polish box so this was like yeah love it instantly. And you can buy it for 4.99. I usually dnt want pay that much for nail polishes so I always like finding the polishes in the beauty boxes. I do like this months box . Definitely look forward to using the nail polish and the serum and see how goes with rest .
Hello america lol. Hav seen these somany times around interned and I just needed get 1 my self its basickly a small antibacterial jand gel 29ml bottle but perfect for bag as have this holder thing to that can easily hook on keys or something . I got the bubble gum flavor one cos I love smell of. Bubble gum. Pretty obvious lol . Costs bit mor than the 1.75 dollars in us lol but I just wanted hav it as needed 1 the gells again anyway so might as well get bit of america lol