New videos on my channel be sure to check them out. http://www.youtube.com/darkprincess7896
so finally finally after super long wait i recieved my box de lux. it is a beauty themed subscription box all in coming together to 18.95 pounds. i checked out their web page and looked at previous boxes and it seemed ok price for what they are offering in the boxes as most of the times there is full size products as well as new and unexpected items. in other words must have.
the box it self. i thought the box it self have really nice sturdy feel to it. kept very simplistic black with their logo on the top. which i think makes this box very reusable. it arived in another brown box. and they where using royal mail to post it. when i opened the box it did seemed like it have been a bit kicked around in the post office making the tissue paper to tear and things being upside down etc. but luckaly notting was riped or opened or anything like that. i was suprized that there is no leaflet about the products or anything so it seemed a bit strange but in same time less paper to get rid of later. trought the box they used shreded paper to keep things in place. all together there is 5 full size products.
1. felicitys chocolate. i recieved a small box of these chocolates. there is 8 in the pack and they are quite good sized. on the lable it says that they have the graphic print called sarah2 wich must say is quite nice and interesting and could make a good gift to someone, must say a leaflet would be handy now stating the prices of the items. from the top the chocolates look really nice but when taken out they do seem a bit rushed to make. do taste really nice. i personaly would have prefared dark chocolate but this makes a good change.
2. anatomicals, snog me senseless minty tingly lip balm. i never had a lip balm like this before. its quite tick lip balm which i always love about things like this cos it makes it easier to apply a good layer of it. when its put on lips at start you just feel like its a normal lip balm but in couple seconds it starts to give this minty feel. like the tingling that is talked about on the packageing. this made me thing of feeling i get after brushing my teeth with a really strong flavour tooth paste. only on my lips. its hard to explain but must say i love it. it smells really fresh and minty too but does not taste it haha. really looking forward to using this in my every day rutine.
3. heyland & whittle soap. this is like a set of 3 different kind of soaps. the 1st seem to have like a rose flavour the second is quite orangey and the last must say makes me think of like when i was little little like 2 3 my gran used to use these soap for washing clothes this is what it makes me think of, which is not the nicest smell. recently i been quite into using normal soap again rather than the shower gels as for pure fact my dad got me some from london and i been loving it since. these soap do give me this weird organic feel and makes me think that they are natural with no chemicals etc meaning it will work good with my dry skin.
4. sweets in the city candy in sherbert lemon flavour. mini cube. so obvious the first thing that i noticed is the masive sticker saying sugar free treats meaning the sweeties are full with sweeteners but they do taste really nice. a settle leamon flavour not that very strong sour taste that most people dont like. one thing i m not too keen on is the size of the sweets as it just seems that ur eating the thing for million years but a good thing if u wana slim down and keep your mouth bussy lol. over all quite a nice little treat. think be great to leave as a little present for someone.
5. marilou bio. organic hand cream. oh this cream seems like tottal heaven in a tube lol. when first put on it does seem bit on the oily side but is very very quickly absorbed and leaves instant soft feel to the hands. and it also smells reallly rally good. i do look forward to trying it out properly as all these kind of crams can only do good to mh dry skin. specially would like to find one that i dont need use it every minute of the day to do the job. so i must say this is what i was most exited about and it comes full size in 75ml tube. wich i think is good size fir hand cream.
over all i think this was a good box. i do sugest to try it. just like i said would have been good if there be a leavlet of any kind to say more about the products
all about my pale face
work make up
anti god and anti eyebrows video rant
monthly favorites for march 2014
getting ready for pictures
every day school make up
February 2014 birchbox , uk edition. So in this months birch box we have a selection of 6 items . Must say box looks pretty empty this time . But here is what I got . First we have a bottle of shower gell by gilchrist & soames. I obsolutely love love the scent of it makes me think of shower gels I used have as little kid it wich instantly made me fall in love with it . You can buy full bottle for 13.75 . Next we have a little glass bottle that I was well exited about as I like little bottles . Its an oil for your hair by beauty protector. You can use this oil in dry or wet hair for that extra protection . I am looking forward to this as I loved the oils for hair that have got before in the beauty boxes so I’m hoping that this is as good as them. You can get full size for 16 pounds . Next there is exfoliating facial polish by urbanveda , I think all of the items in this box just smell like heaven making me want to try them all them in 1 go lol but my face always enjoys a good scrub to get that dry skin off specialy in the wintery winds and cold outside . And you can buy this for 8.99. Next we have eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner . I swatched it and oh I was impressed it dried super fast and the color is bold black and just brilliant . You can buy it for 12 pounds and I think this one is totaly worth the money well looking forward to trying this out . Next there is nail polish by leighton denny and I have been eyeing this up for a wile now cos I just feel exited by the weird little glittery black and white bits. Its so jazzy lol have it on over white nail polish and it looks well wicked and you can get this nail polish for 11 pounds. And last but nt least once again we have a small chocolate bar by green and blacks. I love their chocolate but its seem to be on repeat . Over all been a great box and am looking forward to using the products .
Welcome to the february 2014 glossybox. Uk eddition. So first of all I got email form glossybox few week ago saying about lots of people complaining about january box being unfullfilling so I think with this box they tried to make up for the january and actually made it pretty good :). Must say I love the actual box it has like little lips all over it well cute definitely be keeping the box for like storage or something . But let’s get in the box . First is set of 3 packs with shampoo , conditioner and mask bygiovanni eco chick cosmetics the chick ultra moist range. I’m always quite interested in trying out new products for my hair. I’m sure I have seen this product in shops somewhere so am quite looking forward to see how it is only thing for the sample size shampoo usualy is not enough to cover all my hair as despite having sides shaved I do have pretty long hair so a handfull of shampoo every time wash my hair where the little pack doesn’t really hold that much . You can buy full size bottles for 7.99 . Next there is sparkling body shimmer by nougat london. I have never been the sparkle person lol as you can imagine but I tried this it took really tiny bit on back my hand and it made all my arm up to my elbow shimmery and it actualy is really settle shimmer and oh ut just makes you smell so nice like cherries so after this I think I will be bit into shimmer lol . And you can buy full size bottle of this for 14 pounds which I think is well worth the money as you only need tiny tiny drop to cover large area of your skin. Next we have ciate london paint pot in color cocktail dress . I quite like this color cos it seems like realy nice pinky red color I think this be great for people who think that red is too bright for them cos this one is lots more settle but I do love this color It would work great as accent color for 1 or 2 nails. You can buy these for 9 pounds to me it seems bit much for a nail polish but u know why not . About these tho I have definitely got couple of these nail polishes befor in the glossybox wich seems quite repetitive but at least its a good product. Next we have nv chunky eye crayon in color sugarplum. Well its pink. I put it on and yeah I can pull it off but nt with my black that’s for sure so this is bit usless to me . But it does have really nice texture and I think it be a good handbag make up bag essential . You can buy this for 5 pounds. Next we have a prety know product by maybelline . Its big eyes mascara. I kind regret that bought a new mascara the other day because am quite exited by this one never seen a mascara that has 1 brush for top lashes and 1 for bottom lashes. Was not too keen on the top one but the bottom lash one made my lashes look supper long feel pretty impressed so definitely be going in my make up pile . Well sugested . You can buy these for 8.99 . And finaly last but nt least a bar of lindt lindor chocolate. as extra treat . Honestly I did feel well impressed by this months box as seemed be more to it and you can feel that its worth the money not like some of the other times. This kind makes me re think giving up glossybox as thought before .