finaly had bit moment to do bit on the spear room again so it starting to come together. this time i wanted to sort the window and all the side bits and bits around the door just get it moving.
for this i just used some white emulsion form wilkinsons that i had left from last year in uni and just a large brush
for this i didnt use a tray just dip the brush in emulsion and paint away
i started ount on the wall with the cards too but i want get it finished before i post about it. it will take longer than i expected with the cards but im planing to get it done this week so at least the main bits are done.